Make 2018 the year to put some fun and adventure into your life!
Learning to scuba dive is your key to unlock the underwater world and have experiences that you only ever dreamed of!
What's involved in learning to dive?
- Your learn to dive (PADI open water) course is conducted over two weekends.
- The first weekend will focus on developing your diving knowledge and building your scuba diving skills in the pool so that you feel more comfortable during your open water dives.
- The following weekend you will head down to the coast where you will enjoy four dives over the weekend.
- Thursday 27th December - Orientation and diving knowledge development 1:00 - 4:30pm
- Friday 28th December - Time to go get wet - Pool dives 9 - 4pm
- Friday 28th December - Drive to the coast for ocean dives on Saturday and Sunday
- Saturday 29th December - Ocean Dives
- Sunday 30th December - Ocean Dives
This package includes:
- Use of SCUBA equipment while on course
- Pool entry and lane hire fees
- Pool training dives
- All air fills for duration of course
- PADI training materials - yours to keep
- PADI Certification - Certification Card and Wall Certificate.
- Discounts off equipment purchases during your course.
What do you need to provide?
- Personal dive equipment (mask, snorkel and boots)
- Dive medical - if required
- Bedding and pillows at the coast
- Transport to and from the coast - we try to help arrange carpooling with other divers where required.
- Food and drinks at the coast.