Take your diving to a new level!
This is where you put the skills you learnt on your open water course into real life practice - this is hands on learning and is great fun!
What's involved in the PADI advanced open water diver course?
You will go wreck diving, deep diving, night diving, observe bizarre and fascinating aquatic relationships and learn about underwater navigation. This course is one of the most rewarding in the PADI system!
- Orientation - Wednesday 14th November
- Travel to the coast Friday 16th November
- Coast dives (shore x 3) - Saturday 17th November
- Coast dives (boat x 2) - Sunday 18th November
- 5 dives (3 shore & 2 boat dives)
- all air fills,
- advanced open water training manual and slate,
- certification card & wall certificate
What do I need to provide?
- Dive medical (if required)
- snorkeling equipment - mask, snorkel, fins, boots, gloves & torch (You get a discount on the course if you need any equipment).
- scuba kit - available for hire at discounted rate - $55.00 for the course
- Transport to and from the coast
- Bedding and pillow
- Food and drinks at the coast