Join us on the voyage of a lifetime aboard the beautiful Philippine Siren to the remote and pristine reefs of Southern Philippines.
Here we plan to encounter rare creatures frequently sighted in this area and the Whale Sharks of Oslob that feed from the hands of local fishermen in canoes.
The coral reefs in the Visayas feature large schools of fish and macro life abounds providing world class marine life encounters and unique diving opportunities.
Limited places - only 3 left!
- Up to 4 dives per day, including night dives, tanks, weights, belts plus dive guide services
- Free Nitrox for Nitrox certified divers
Accommodation and Transfers
- 1 night twin share accommodation at Waterfront Airport Hotel - Cebu including continental breakfast
- Return airport transfers in Philippines
- 6 nights twin share accommodation aboard the “Philippine Siren”
- All meals, tea, coffee, fruit juice, soft drinks and local beer aboard the Philippines Siren
- Special Trip Polo shirt
Airfares and Taxes
- Return flights ex. Sydney to Cebu via Singapore flying with Singapore Airlines
- Australian departure taxes and applicable airline taxes ($185 & subject to change)
Price does not include
- Travel insurance and meals other than specified
- Marine & port fees 60 EURO per person payable direct (approx. $95 AUD)