Returns & Refund Policy
Course cancellations within 14 days of the scheduled course commencement date, there will be no refund payable.
You are entitled to a refund if:
- courses are cancelled up to 14 days prior to the course start date (course fee less $35 booking fee & costs for materials if not returned in original packaging).
- you fail your dive medical, we will refund your course fee (course fee less $35 booking fee & costs for materials if not returned in original packaging).
- Bookings made within 7 days of course start date are non-refundable.
- Courses purchased on discount, special, or as a special offer are not entitled to a refund.
- If you signed up for via an e-learning access pass - this is not refundable.
Transfer or change of course:
- Cancellation up to 14 days prior to course start date - $100 administration fee will apply
- Within 14 days of course start date - $250 fee will apply
- If you have started the course and complete the course on a different date - $195 fee will apply
- Cancellation on or after course commencement date - no refund
- Payments for club dives are non-refundable
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use or e-learning packages
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to:
Shop 230, 142 Anketell Street
Tuggeranong, ACT 2903
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: Shop 230, 142 Anketell Street Tuggeranong Australian Capital Territory AU 2903
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.