Advanced Open Water Diver Course
After you complete your learn to dive course the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is your next step in continuing your underwater adventure. The PADI Advanced Open Water course is where you take your skills and ability underwater to a whole new level - this is hands-on learning and great fun!
It is a great way to get more dives under your belt while continuing to learn under the supervision of a qualified PADI Dive Instructor. It will expand your range of diving opportunities and allow you to explore many sites otherwise off-limits to newly certified Open Water divers.
The PADI Advanced Open Water course will:
- expand your diving knowledge and improve your scuba skills
- open doors to more adventures and vastly extend your choice of dive sites
- provide you with the experience to develop more confidence to broaden your diving horizons
- extend your depth limits and get an introduction to the basics of underwater navigation, all under the safety of an experienced Instructor
- provide a great opportunity for you to experience something new underwater, such as the thrill of a night dive, exploring a wreck or any other activity that might interest you
What's involved in the PADI Advanced open water diver course?
You will go wreck diving, deep diving, night diving, observe bizarre and fascinating aquatic relationships and learn about underwater navigation. This course is one of the most rewarding in the PADI system!
- Orientation - Wednesday (prior to the dive weekend)
- Travel to the coast Friday
- Ocean dives x 3 - Saturday
- Ocean dives x 2 - Sunday
- 5 dives (Navigation, Deep and three other elective adventure dives)
- all air fills,
- advanced open water training manual and slate,
- certification card & wall certificate
What do I need to provide?
- Dive medical (if required)
- snorkeling equipment - mask, snorkel, fins, boots, gloves & torch (You get a discount on the course if you need any equipment).
- Transport to and from the coast
- Cost of accommodation at the coast
- Bedding and pillow
- Food and drinks at the coast