The Hydros X is the world’s first front-adjustable BCD to offer a fully injection molded thermoplastic harness. This unique feature allows you to tailor the harness shape to perfectly fit your torso, creating superior comfort. The bladder is extremely lightweight and durable. In the event of damage, every component on the Hydros X is detachable and easily replaceable. The two big zippered cargo pockets offer great gear-carrying capacity and are easily accessible even when the weight pouches are fully loaded. In addition, the Hydros X features multiple D-Ring and mounting points to attach various dive accessories.
- NEW EndurTex high-tenacity 420 nylon fabric bladder is lightweight yet extremely durable.
- Monprene® thermoplastic harness is extremely resistant to UV, chemicals and abrasion, plus it doesn’t absorb water to minimize drying time.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimize your shoulder straps.
- Super Cinch tank buckle system locks the tank in solid for maximum stability at depth.
- Integrated front weight system is based on the same rubber pockets found on the Hydros Pro.
- Two rear trim pouches help create a comfortable swimming position.
- Two big zippered cargo pockets offer great gear-carrying capacity
- Two stainless steel D-rings provide clip-on points for additional gear.
- Includes Multi-Mount Accessory Matrix with multiple D-rings and mounting points that easily attach various dive accessories.