TUSA Hyflex Vesna
The SF-22 Solla combines TUSA’s rich history of performance fin design with the latest advanced materials and hydrodynamic innovations. A completely new design, the Solla has several unique features that deliver superior propulsion, speed and maneuverability.
- Powered by ForcElast Technology
- TUSA patented 20° Angled Blade Design (A.B.D.)
- Multi-compound foot pocket increases power transfer to the fin blade
- Newly designed anatomic foot pocket enhances comfort
- Three channel blade with crescent tip maximizes propulsion
- Reinforced blade side-rails and vents fine-tune performance
- Standard with Anatomic Fin Strap (A.F.S.)
- TUSA patented EZ Strap and buckle system
Anatomic Fin Strap
The AFS is anatomically shaped to offer a balance of flexibility and control to increase comfort, power transfer and to significantly reduce heel slippage found in many standard flat fin straps.
Angled Blade Design
- The Angled Blade Design accommodates for this anatomical characteristic and ensures maximum efficiency throughout the kicking cycle.
- A proprietary thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) compound precisely positioned in an advanced blade and foot pocket structure. ForcElast delivers superior propulsion, efficiency and speed even with moderate power input.
EZ Strap and Buckle System
- TUSA’s EZ strap and Buckle System allows fins to be quickly and easily adjusted with minimal effort. Adjustment can be made while the fins are worn, allowing for a precise fit and ease of removal when necessary.