TUSA X-Pert Zoom Z-3 Fins
These fins combines TUSA’s unique fin design with the latest advanced materials and hydrodynamic innovations. The TUSA X-Pert Zoom Fins are powered by TUSA's propeller technology, delivering ultra-high performance with a low amplitude rapid flutter kick.
- Three material design for increased performance compared to standard split fins
- Patented 27° Angled Blade Design
- Enhanced propeller-fin technology optimizes efficiency
- Multi-compound foot pocket increases power transfer to the fin blade
- Reinforced side-rails decrease blade separation increasing stability and kick-style versatility
- Optimized blade scoops increase water channeling
- Innovative hydrofoil design that produces forward motion (propulsion) with less effort
- 10% longer blade than SF-8 for enhanced propeller effect
- TUSA patented EZ Strap and buckle system
- TUSA’s advanced split fins employ Propeller-Fin™ Technology, which delivers ultra-high performance with a low amplitude rapid flutter kick. As the fin moves through the water its two wing-shaped surfaces create lift and forward propulsion like a propeller. Efficiency is increased while drag and effort is reduced.
Angled Blade Design
- The Angled Blade Design accommodates for this anatomical characteristic and ensures maximum efficiency throughout the kicking cycle.
EZ Strap and Buckle System
- TUSA’s EZ strap and Buckle System allows fins to be quickly and easily adjusted with minimal effort. Adjustment can be made while the fins are worn, allowing for a precise fit and ease of removal when necessary.